LIFERAFT CO., LTD.
The details of system installations and equipments of lifesaving, firefighting for ships are strictly regulated for lifesaving by global treaty and any other treaties.
MARINAIR was established in 1967 and has
been focusing on sales and examinations of
lifesaving appliances. Two offices in Kawasaki
and Kobe develop the business activities
and are used as “service station,” in which
the ships coming into Japanese ports can
be gotten examinations and maintenances.
- To examine and maintain both national
and domestic inflatable life-raft
- To examine and maintain firefighting
equipments for ship(s)
- To examine and maintain GMDSS equipments
- To examine and maintain lifeboats and
the launching system for lifeboat(s)
- To import and sales of lifesaving appliances
Head Office and Kawasaki Office
2-18-11 Shiohama, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki Kanagawa,
3-16 Nishi-yanagihara, Hyogo-ku, Kobe Hyogo,